As the industry evolves and the traveler's perception of a hotel experience changes, this presentation will provide an insight into hotel trends, what designs are we leaving behind and an outlook on future design trends.
- Focusing on hotel design as a primary driver for competitive advancement.
- Thinking about programed spaces to create social interaction and engagement within the hotel.
- Creating an out of the box style for boutique hotel design, what have we left behind and what might come.
- Addressing the challenging aspects of design and development.
- Disruptors in the industry: an opportunity or competitor.
- Guest expectations and what the hotel should be providing.
- Gaining control and competition over the online booking industry for rate management.
- Riding the wave for a bullet proof future legacy.