Co-Founder and Managing Director
Alex Hotel Perth
Go behind the cookie cutter design concepts and take a look through a creative mind to understand how Miles Hull has created an extraordinary hotel design and how he plans to come up with the design concept for his new hotel.
- Re-thinking behind the traditional cookie cutter hotel and creating an experience.
- Looking at the attitude of the demographic independent traveler.
- Keeping up with the competitive market by staying fresh and adapting to trends.
- Providing an insight into the concept of Alex Hotel and new hotel plans
2:20 PM PANEL DISCUSSION: Designing a Food and Beverage Atmosphere as the Heart and Soul of Your Hotel
- Creating an atmosphere to attract non guests coming to dine.
- Effectively designing a food and beverage concept that socially engages your guests.
- Understanding how food and beverage is your heart and soul of a hotel design.
- Creating a wow factor for the master chef generation.
- Identifying food trends and creating an atmosphere that suits the design of your hotel.