COMO The Treasury is a 48 room contemporary luxury hotel occupying state buildings dating from the mid 19th century. COMO The Treasury opens up the city with new experiences by way of two restaurants, a bar and worldrenowned COMO Shambhala wellness therapies. This session will outline the hurdles and challenges in building with a heritage listed site, and how they have managed to engage with the Perth community through design implementation.
- Highlighting the challenges of working with a heritage listed building to deliver a hotel back to the city of Perth.
- An overview of the design concept of COMO The Treasury and how it fits into the Perth community.
- Creating a peaceful space within a city through design concept and planning.
- Restoring the building to ensure international quality.
- Building a culture amongst the team within a 10 year project to deliver a finished product.