Managing Director, Asia Pacific
Dream Hotel Group
2:20 PM PANEL DISCUSSION: Creating a Legacy for the Future Design and Development of the Hotel Experience
- Inspiring strategies for new innovative designs that creates a hotel with long-term value.
- Addressing the pros and cons of modern technology in the hotel.
- How can we build a legacy that is future proof?
- Discussing the impact of millennials and what they want not what we think they want.
- Creating lifestyle hotel and curated spaces.
- Creating and enhancing the experience to appreciate hotel designs.
- Analysing new trends, what’s in and what’s not, what have we left behind?
In this session, Kevin will go through the stages of starting up a lifestyle brand, and how it can evolve into a world-wide brand through managing travelers expectations and continuously evolving.
- Keeping up with the competition through adapting to the customers needs.
- Implementing new technology into the hotel to stay fresh and meet the millennial traveler.
- Understanding how the first concept of a lifestyle brand was created in New York.
- An overview of development plans for the Dream Hotel Group going forward.
- How the operator and architects work with the owner to make it cost effective.