The Capsule Hotel
Sitting above Bar Century, it consists of large rooms packed with up to 18 futuristic-looking pods, each featuring an LCD TV and a control panel with a climate control knob, USB port, headphone jack and a universal power point, among other things.
- An insight into the design concept to create a Japanese style capsule hotel.
- Understand the fundamentals of how capsules operate as a hotel function.
- Addressing the benefits and challenges of an extraordinary hotel design and how it attracts its customers.
4:00 PM PANEL DISCUSSION: Harmonizing Luxury, Utility and Technology to Provide Effortless Living for the Modern Traveler
- Creating a brand with its own identity and look through research and planning.
- Addressing the challenges and benefits of voice controlled rooms.
- Designing a very connected living space to ensure the traveler feels relaxed and at home.
- Providing effortless living through an award winning interior design concept, and all inclusive services.