1:40 PM The Design and Development Journey at Aloft, and Westin Perth to Invigorate the City Surroundings and Create Social Engagement
Designed for global travelers who love open spaces, open thinking and open expression, Aloft Perth is set to invigorate Western Australia’s social scene. With its vibrant design and always-on public spaces, Aloft Perth exudes a sassy modern style that is reflected in its free-flowing open areas imbued with bold, local influences. This session will give you an idea of the design concept, lessons learnt, and plans for The Westin.
- Managing a working relationship with the GM to adapt and change to operational inputs.
- Overcoming design and development challenges such as urban place making and localized textual issues.
- Understanding how to engage the hotel with the community and surroundings such as open space, interior, and food and beverage design.
- Creating a social design a the hotels to move people out of their rooms and encourage engagement.
2:20 PM PANEL DISCUSSION: Designing a Food and Beverage Atmosphere as the Heart and Soul of Your Hotel
- Creating an atmosphere to attract non guests coming to dine.
- Effectively designing a food and beverage concept that socially engages your guests.
- Understanding how food and beverage is your heart and soul of a hotel design.
- Creating a wow factor for the master chef generation.
- Identifying food trends and creating an atmosphere that suits the design of your hotel.