Workshop & Site Tour: Thursday, 30 November 2017
9:00 am - 12:30 pm The Fundamentals of Designing a Unique Hotel Experience Through Planning, Funding, Designing and DevelopmentBruno Bont - Co-Founder and CEO Hotel Not Hotel Amsterdam
In this hands on workshop, Bruno will facilitate ideas on creating a vision into reality between himself and attendee experiences on lessons leant and inspiring ideas. Work your way through creating a vision, developing a business plan, and tips and tools for creating a unique hotel experience fit for your demographic.
Why you should attend this workshop:
- Collaborate with attendees on lessons learnt in designing and developing a hotel.
- Understanding what works and what doesn’t in terms of the functionality of design.
- Inspiring ideas for the new hotel experience.
- Develop a business plan to ensure financial security and planning.
- Learn how to approach design in a different way to differentiate your hotel and create quirkiness or style.
Bruno BontCo-Founder and CEO
Hotel Not Hotel Amsterdam
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm Site Tour: Jackalope Hotel Mornington Peninsula
This guided tour will walk you through the hotel explaining the details of the design. You will see hands on how the unique design work functionally, how the staff have created the experience, how the food and beverage works into the design concept and vision, and most importantly, how this hotel has become a multi award winning hotel.
Why you should attend this site tour:
- You will see the fundamentals of the dining experience and how this is has been brought into the heart of the hotel.
- Understand how the art and design has merged into the hospitality and experience.
- Inspire your staff and training techniques through the eyes of the Jackalope experience.
- Understanding the process of the guess experience within the whole 24 hour experience.
- Have detailed explanations of each art and design piece to see how it works into the experience of the hotel and how it works functionally.